TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check in — 4:00pm
Check out — 11:00am
Guests may cancel up to 7 days before check in for a full refund. After that, cancel within 2 days prior to arrival and 50% of total cost is refunded. Cancel after 2 days prior to arrival and the full amount will be charged.
Pets are welcome! But must be leashed at all times outside of the cottages and must stay off of furniture. Additional fees apply for each additional pet after 2 pets per unit.
Quiet hours are after 11pm for the respect and peace of all of our guests
By proceeding with booking, guests agree to use all non-motorized watercraft at their own risk
No smoking indoors at any times on property
Guests agree to read and abide by the North Bay open burning bylaw (posted in the cottages) before using the fire pit on the property
Respectful conduct: see 'Right to Refuse Service' policy
The Finch is not responsible for any belongings guests leave behind. Please contact us if you forget something, and we will happily mail the item to you for the cost of shipping plus $25. All belongings left after 30 days will be donated.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card or Paypal payment. Guests must be 18 years and older. We do not deposit your Paypal payment until your stay is guaranteed two days prior to arrival. Please make sure to receive a reservation confirmation number when you make a reservation, this will be sent by email.
All rates are quoted in Canadian dollar currency, plus tax. Rates may increase without notice. Rates as advertised on the Finch Beach Resort website or any other website or promotional material are subject to change at any time and may increase or decrease at the hotel’s discretion.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
Fellow guests and staff members have a right to feel safe and welcome at our property. The Finch Beach Resort has a zero tolerance policy in which we will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in our hotel or may remove a person, without refund, who poses unsafe conditions for other guests or staff. This includes harassment, unwanted solicitation, racism, or any threat, physical or otherwise that creates an unsafe space for others. Guest agree to abide by respectful conduct towards others while staying at our property.
** The Finch Beach Resort has outdoor Arlo Security Cameras on site
Sauna Terms and Conditions:
By booking this stay the guests and everyone staying with the guests agree to use the sauna at their own risk, will review Sauna Rules and Operation guide in your cottage, and agrees to the following waiver:
Sauna Use Agreement:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS -- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING
The Finch Breach Resort
TO: This Rental Agreement must be reviewed by principal “Renter” ie. individual who holds
reservation or booking and/or pays the booking fee. Renter must be an adult. The Finch Beach
Resort is “Rentee/Releasee.”
I understand there is an inherent risk when using a sauna. I am aware of these risks and I have
read, understand and signed The Finch Beach Resort rental agreement and checklist before use.
I understand/agree that I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS not accounted for by The
Finch Beach Resort at time of booking, and that I assume all risks associated with additional
guests using the sauna.
I understand/agree that I will ensure that any minor will be accompanied by a parent, legal
guardian or responsible adult.
I agree that sauna use, temperature tolerances and human physiologies vary for every individual
and that I have no underlying medical conditions that may disqualify me from sauna use. I
agree that if I am uncertain of this I will conduct my own research and consult a physician prior
PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES / USE / ACTIVITIES
• No jewelry
• No alcohol, food, smoking or vaping in the sauna at any time
• No fire accelerants are permitted (propane, butane, gasoline, diesel or any other
• This is a sauna for all resort guest use, therefore bathing suits must be worn at all times in
the sauna. Nudity is not permitted.
• All stove surfaces are hot and can cause burns. Guest will take precaution around the hot
• Should the sauna temperature become uncomfortable, open the sauna door to circulate
air-flow. Sauna interior is vented for natural air movement.
• Do not operate or use sauna if you are not familiar – review ‘How To Use And Operate A
Sauna’ document in the Guest Guide in your cottage.
• Do not exceed a maximum limit of 4 people at a time.
• Ensure proper hydration, before-during-after use.
• Do not exceed 15 minutes at a time. Give yourself adequate cool-off periods between
• Do not touch stove during operation.
• Do not use sauna if you’re under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications.
• Exit the sauna immediately if you are feeling light headed, nauseous or faint.
• In winter months, beware of the surrounding area being slippery. Please enter and exit
EQUIPMENT AGREEMENT / SECURITY DEPOSIT / CLEANING FEE/RETURN DELAYS
• The Renter accepts all responsibility for the condition of the sauna after use. The ‘Renter’
assumes full responsibility for any excessive wear and tear caused by renter or any other
occupants in their party operating the sauna.
• The Renter agrees to pay for any damage to the sauna, and to replace the equipment at full
retail value if it is damaged.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 19 AND ADDITIONAL GUESTS
• All occupants under the age of 19 are not permitted in the sauna unless accompanied by
• The Renter agrees to accept all responsibility for other occupants entering and operating
the sauna during their stay.
By booking, you agree that you have read and agree to the above safety considerations for yourself and your party prior to using the Sauna at the Finch Beach Resort.